If you’re looking for the right data from real people, you must modernize your approach to data collection.
Technology has a way of improving tried-and-true methodologies in many industries, and marketing research is no exception. Where at one time qualitative best practices included 20 to 40 minute online surveys, respondents are no longer completing that type of research. This is where a modern approach to quantitative research comes into play.
What will you learn in this ebook?
- How today's consumers' habits and media usage impact decisions
- The difference between a "mobile friendly" survey and a "modern" one
- Tips for questionnaire design
- How you can collect and connect consumer data without a survey
- Why media activation can extend the value of your survey segments
- How to authenticate audiences built through data collection